- Kutztown University Scholarships
- Dual Admission Scholarship: 3.5 GPA or higher ($1000.00), 3.0 - 3.4 ($500.00) annd $250.00 for part-time student with a 3.0 or higher.
- Two scholarships avaialble for full-time Sport Mangement majors: (1) 3.25 - 3.49 ($500.00) and (1) 3.5 -4.0 ($1,000.00)
Guaranteed Transfer Admissions Agreement
Under the agreement, Bucks students will be guaranteed admission into a bachelor’s degree program with third year (junior) status and have satisfied general education requirements under the condition that they:
- Graduate from BCCC with an A.A., A.S., A.A.S, A.F.A., or A.M. degree,
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 (some majors require a higher GPA or portfolio/audition),
- Complete an Intent Form at the time of admission to Bucks, or no later than they have completed 30 transferable credits, and
- Satisfy all other regular BU admissions requirements.
Students who complete the A.A. degree in Sport Management at Bucks as specified in the program-to-program agreement and are admitted to Kutztown University will enter with junior status and are assured credit as indicated. Two scholarships available above and beyond the Letter of Intent Scholarship.
- A.A. in Sport Management to a B.S. Sport Management