Before Taking Your Placement Test
NEW! Read and listen to this important and informative orientation below on our placement tests.
ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App
The official ACCUPLACER Web-Based Study App is accessible from any computer, tablet or smartphone. You can try hundreds of sample ACCUPLACER test questions to build your skills and experience what a real test may be like. Follow these five easy steps to get started.
- Get the App!
- The official ACCUPLACER Study App can be obtained for FREE on the College Board website
- Create a New Account
- Once you complete your purchase, the College Board will send you a confirmation email containing important information, including the link to create an account. Sign up as a new user.
- Unlock Your Test
- Once you create a new account, you will be prompted to enter an access code and order number. Refer to the College Board's confirmation email for these numbers.
- Log In as a Returning User
- The next prompt screen will ask you to login as a returning user. Enter your email address and password.
- Choose the "CLASSIC Practice Tests"
- You can then prepare for the Accuplacer Reading Comprehension or any of the three Accuplacer Math tests
- (Bucks County Community College does not administer the Accuplacer Sentence Skills as part of placement testing)
- If you have problems accessing the app, please contact email@example.com or 866-607-5223.
Accuplacer Math Preparation through EdReady™
EdReady™ lets you assess your readiness for college math, see study options, and get a personalized study path to fill in knowledge gaps.
Set up a free account for more Accuplacer practice!
Additional Web Sites Containing Information On Accuplacer and Practice Questions
- The College Board, publisher of ACCUPLACER®
- www.testprepreview.com/accuplacer_practice.htm (Encompasses all test sections of Accuplacer)
- http://www.aims.edu/student/testing/studyguides/ (Accuplacer study guides created by AIMS Community College)
- Huntington University (Practice tests)
- http://www.studyguidezone.com/accuplacertest.htm (Free study guide and Accuplacer practice questions)
- https://mclennan.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9MFKiOclrI2s4Bv (Videos and Activity Preparation for Accuplacer)
- TestPrepPractice.net (Good explanation of Accuplacer test structure and scoring)