Registered Nurse (RN) Exam
If you should not pass the exam, the waiting period to retake your exam is as follows:
- RN Exam: 6 months from your original exam
Fall 2017 RN Test Dates
|RN Test Time and Date||Testing Location||Registration Deadline|
|Dec 2, 2017, 8:30am||Gateway 205||Nov 27, 2017|
COST: The fee for the RN pre-admission exams is $69.00. This fee is divided into a two-step payment. Both payments are to be done during the registration process. The payments are as follows:
- $39.00 non-refundable fee payable to the NLN
- $30.00 non-refundable/non-transferable administrative fee payable to Bucks County Community College.
Again, both of these fees are to be paid during the TWO-STEP registration process (BELOW).
You may not test without paying both fees.
RN REGISTRATION STEPS:
If you are taking the RN exam for the first time you must create a new account. Please read for complete information related to creating a new account and registering for the exam.
Pay NLN Testing Fee of $39
YOU MUST KNOW YOUR NLN USERNAME AND PASSWORD YOU CREATED IN ORDER TO TAKE YOUR RN EXAM!
- Be sure to choose the correct date for your exam
- Be sure to choose Bucks County Community College as your testing location
- NOTE: If you need help during the registration process, please contact NLN Customer service at 1-800-732-8656 or CustomerHelp@nln.org
You may not test without paying both fees
ON YOUR SCHEDULED EXAM DAY:
- All tests are administered on the Newtown campus. Arrive by 8:30 am on your scheduled exam date in order to check-in with Testing Center staff.
- If you arrive after 8:45 am to your test session, you will not be permitted to test. You will forfeit your test fee and must reschedule your exam.
- If you do not show for your exam you will forfeit your test fee and must reschedule your exam.
- Total testing and check-in time generally take about 3 hours. Please plan accordingly.
- IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Two forms of ID are required. One form of ID must be government-issued (driver's license, state ID, passport). The second form of ID can be a debit card, health insurance card, social security card, etc., as long as the name matches on both forms of identification.
If you wish to prepare for the RN examination, please click on the following link for information on the RN pre-admission exam guide. The Review Guide for NLN-RN Pre-Entrance Exam