Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Exam
If you should not pass the exam, the waiting period to retake your exam is as follows:
- LPN Exam: 4 weeks from your original exam date
FALL 2018-SPRING 2019 LPN Test Dates
|LPN Test Time and Date||Testing Location||Registration Deadline|
|September 15, 2018 8:30am||Gateway 205||September 10, 2018|
|November 3, 2018 8:30am||Gateway 205||October 29, 2018|
|January 5, 2019 8:30am||Gateway 205||December 31, 2018|
|February 2, 2019 8:30am||Gateway 205||January 28, 2019|
March 2, 2019 8:30am
|Gateway 205||February 25, 2019|
|April 20, 2019 8:30am||Gateway 205||April 15, 2019|
|May 18th 2019 8:30am||Gateway 205||May 13, 2019|
Cost: The fee for the LPN Pre-admission exam is $55.00 and is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may not test without paying this fee.
ON YOUR SCHEDULED EXAM DAY:
- All tests are administered on the Newtown campus. Arrive by 8:30 am on your scheduled exam date in order to check-in with Testing Center staff.
- If you arrive after 8:45 am to your test session, you will not be permitted to test. You will forfeit your test fee and must reschedule your exam.
- If you do not show for your exam you will forfeit your test fee and must reschedule your exam.
- Total testing and check-in time generally take about 3 hours. Please plan accordingly.
- IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Two forms of ID are required. One form of ID must be government-issued (driver's license, state ID, passport). The second form of ID can be a debit card, health insurance card, social security card, etc., as long as the name matches on both forms of identification.
- NO CALCULATORS ARE PERMITTED
LPN PREPARATION INFORMATION
Sample questions for exam preparation may be found at www.psbtests.com
1) Select 'Students: Resources for Test Taking'located within the reddish area labeled Students.
2) Choose APNE Sample Questions.
If you feel you need more assistance with preparation, there are a variety of GED study guides that can be used found at any library or bookstore. Select the one that best addresses your areas of weakness. These study guides will cover far more material than is on the LPN test but will have many sample questions, answers, and explanations.