Testing is offered on a walk-in basis. Appointments are not taken.
- Students must make arrangements with their instructors for Make-Up Testing. Students may not make arrangements directly with the Testing Center.
- A valid, current form of government-issued photo identification is required at the time of testing (e.g. driver's license, passport). No exceptions.
- INSTRUCTORS: Use this link to access an on-line Make-Up Testing Request form that can be completed online and printed: Make-Up Testing Guidelines and Request Form
- Instructors may also obtain Make-Up Testing Request Forms from Department Offices, or email email@example.com for a file copy.
- INSTRUCTORS: Use this link to access an E-Learning Test Request form. The form is located under CAMPUS RESOURCES: www.bucks.edu/resources/facultyresources/
- The Testing Center closes promptly at the times listed below. Please arrive in time to complete testing before closing.
YOU MUST BE SEATED AND TESTING NO LATER THAN 1 HOUR BEFORE CLOSING.
E-Learning/Hybrid/Make-Up Testing Schedule DECEMBER 2017-May 2018
** Testing Center Extended Hours: Tuesday December 12, 2017 open until 9pm**
|Mondays||9:00 am to 9:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||
Closed 12/25, 1/1, 1/15, 5/28
Closing at 4pm on 3/12
|Tuesdays||9:00 am to 4:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closed 12/26|
|Wednesdays||9:00 am to 9:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closing at 4 pm 12/20, 3/14
|Thursdays||9:00 am to 9:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closing at 4 pm 12/21, 3/15
|Fridays||9:00 am to 4:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closed 12/22, 12/29|
|Saturdays||9:00 am to 1:00 pm||Rollins Center||Room 100||Closed 12/23, 12/30, 3/17, 5/26|
Lower Bucks Campus (LBC) in Bristol
|Thursdays||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm||Room 108||Closed 12/28, 3/15|
|Saturdays||1st and 3rd Saturdays only 10:00 am-1:00 pm
||Room 108||Closed 3/17
Upper Bucks Campus (UBC) in Perkasie
|Tuesdays||2:00 pm to 6:00 pm||Room 020||Closed 12/26, 3/13|
|Saturdays||2nd and 4th Saturdays only 9:00 am-12:00 pm
||Room 020||Closed 5/26|
IMPORTANT: MATHEMATICS AREA POLICY FOR CALCULATOR USE
The Mathematics Area has established a policy for calculator use in each of its courses. A specific model and series of calculator has been selected for each course to insure that the capabilities of the calculator do not interfere with the course objectives and to make sure that one student does not have an undo advantage over another. Individual instructors may restrict the use of any calculator in their courses. This policy includes face to face classes, and e-learning classes. It also pertains to the Testing Centers at all three campuses and all proctored locations.
**Please see the link below for the specific calculator that has been selected for each course
eLearning students who are unable to travel to a Bucks campus may propose an alternative proctor. See the Bucks Online website for details.