Fall Dates + Times
- Full Session Courses Begin: August 22
- August Modular Courses Begin: August 22
- September Modular Courses Begin: September 10
- October Modular Courses Begin: October 15
Advisor approval is required for all students (full- and part-time) wishing to take courses and be enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
If you are a guest student obtain advising from your home institution to ensure your credits will transfer.
If you should have any questions or encounter any difficulties in connecting with your assigned faculty advisor during the Faculty Advising Period, the Advising & Transfer Center is here to help. Please either send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 215-968-8031, or drop by Room #60 in the Rollins Center at the Newtown campus.
- Make an appointment
Contact the Advising & Transfer Center by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 215-968-8031 to request an appointment.
- Move quickly
It is strongly recommended that you register for courses as soon as possible after receiving advising approval. This will help ensure that you get the courses you desire most.
- Know the deadlines
Be mindful of applicable dates and deadlines – see dates below for more information.
Advising & Registration Events
- When: October 10, 2018
- Time: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- Where: Newtown Campus: Advising & Transfer Center, Rollins Room 60
- Who: New, current, returning, and guest students who want to register for October starting courses
|Start Date||End Date|
|Fall Full Term||8/22/18||12/13/18|
|Course Start Date||Course End Date||100%