Ask a Librarian
- Tutorials Web tutorials designed to orient Bucks students to the College's research resources and services, and to basic searching skills.
- LibGuides Online research guides for courses and subject areas created by your librarians.
- Ask a Librarian Have a question about your research or about library services? Contact us by phone, email or IM!
- Dewey Decimal Classification Learn about those numbers on the spine of the book. What do they mean? How do I read them?
- Net Library Guide Learn about E-Books from Net Library.
- How to Cite Some links to information on citing sources.
- Evaluating Websites It is very important to keep in mind that all information
- Proxy Service This is what allows you access to our databases from off-campus.