Ask a Librarian
Learning Resources Newsletter (pdf documents) - published three times a year and packed with timely information about our services and about information resources and technologies.
- Including Renovations Phase One, Familiar Databases Move to EBSCOhost, Transliteracy Institute, Universal Design for Instruction Institute, A Fresh Look for The Library Catalog.
- Including Newtown Library Renovations, Set Sail with Canvas, iPad2 and Information Literacy, New (and Not So New) in Online Resources.
- Including Learning Resources Recognizes Volunteers, Tutoring Center Receives ATP Award, New Resource: Films on Demand, Bucks Mashup Winners, Bradley Scholarship, Book Discussion.
- Including MInDSpace Among Finalists for Bellwether Award, Online Learning Kiosk, Quick Response Codes in the Library, Online Information Literacy Instruction, LBC Book Discussions.
- Including eLearning Orientation Webinars, New UBC Library, Fall LBC Book Discussion, Which LMS is Right for Bucks?, New Faculty Liaison of Learning Technologies,Text a Librarian.
- Including League for Innovation in the Community College Recognizes MInDSpace, 2010 Bucks Global Video Mash-up Competition, New Online Learning Courses and Faculty, Search the Library Catalog from Your Phone.
- Including Library Receives National Award for Excellence, New eLearning Courses, EBSCOhost Articles on Your Phone, Media Literacy Services in MInDSpace.
- Including MInDSpace, Online Teaching Best Practices, Introducing LibGuides, Update on Google Books.
- Including BC3's Second Life,What's Cookin' at Google Labs, New eLearning Courses, Lower Bucks Book Discussion Group, Staff News.
- Including Copyright and Fair Use @ BCCC and Beyond, Access Newspaper Archive & Literature Criticism Online, (Re)Discovering Safari, Dewey: A Small Town Cat Who Touched the World.
- Including Year of eLearning, Faculty Web Resources, New Media Consortium, EBSCOhost 2.0, Grundy Memorial Library Collaboration, Changes to BCCC Wireless Network.
- Including Children's Photography Exhibit, CE6 for Face-to-Face Classes, Books Across Bucks, Summer Tutoring, Backing Up Email, The Art of Selma Bortner, Taking Your Elearning Students to the Library.
- Including Paper Prayers, educational multimedia on the Web, personal accounts in EBSCOhost.
- Including Self-Guided Library Tours, Teaching & Learning Resources Web Site, Journal Linker & the E-Journals A-Z List.
- Including The Technology Learning Centers, Open Courseware Consortium, ScienceDirect.
- Including Paper Prayers, Review of The Know-It-All, Curriki.org, New Databases.
- Including New Microsoft Academic Licensing Program, WebCT Flight School and Name Change, New Databases, World Wide Wikipedia.
- Including Full-Text Articles at HighWire Press, Review of The World Is Flat, Instructional Design Lab, Why Is Information Literacy Important?, From ELearning to MLearning.
- Including Libraries and the USA PATRIOT Act, Google Book Search, NetLibrary, Evaluating Internet Resources, Music Resources in the BCCC Libraries.
- Including Blogging Basics, How to Place Library Materials on Reserve, SurveyMonkey, LibrarySpot.com.