SMARTBoards are installed in most Bucks classrooms. This page provides tutorials and ideas on how to use them.
ABTutor is installed in computer classrooms and labs.This is computer monitoring software.
SSH is a file transfer program that must be downloaded. It is used to monitor computer use.
Learning Technologies gives information on:
- Campus hardware and software
- PC projection for teacher stations and portable carts
- Projectors in classrooms and labs
- Projectors and PC Notebooks
- Technology Handbook
- How to reserve classroom technologies