Instructional Design Lab
The Instructional Design Lab is a component of MInDSpace.
Instructional Designer Mary Ellen Bornak is available by appointment to work with you to design and create online courses, and provide strategies and new technologies for use online.
Contact: Mary Ellen Bornak - firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 215-504-8592. Office is L115A. Call for an appointment if you would like help in the development or improvement of your course.
Instructional Design can improve your course by helping with:
- Design and development
- Creating, editing digital content
- Using innovative teaching techniques
- Solving course challenges
- Enhancing instruction with audio and video
- Uploading to BCCC iTunesU site
- Creating learnng objects
- Creating tutorials, interactive content
- Utilizing online tools for innovation
What does an instructional designer do? This link will take you to an explanation of the function of instructional design in your course.
Faculty Web Resources Site
Faculty Web Rescources site was created to collect resources for teaching and learning. It is a wide collection of material, sites and tools, tutorials, instruction and content. Areas of the web site are:
- Beginning at Bucks - FAQs, Calendar, Directories, Policies, Cheating, Online Learning, Online Space Request, Online Manger, Web Advisor)Teaching Tools, Best Practices in Teaching and Learning
- Teaching Tools - Bucks iTunes U, Podcasting, Screencapture, Presentation, SMART Board, Respondus, Web 2.0 Tools, Web Technologies, Internet Tools
- Best Practices - Writing to Learn, Engagement, Quality Matters, Course Design, Learning, Teaching, Research
- Finding Content - Free Educational, Free Multimedia
- Bucks Resources - Instructional Design Lab, MIndSpace, TLC Tutorials, Library, Faculty Center, TLTR, BCCC Federation
Share Your Favorite Resources
To add or request resources for the Faculty Web Resources site, contact Mary Ellen Bornak, Instructional Designer and site administrator. email@example.com 215-504-8592
Instructional Design Tutorials for Blackboard Vista:
Choosing a template for your BlackBoard Vista course:
Editing the Start Here module:
Other Instructional Design Tutorials:
Creating transparent icons for your course
- Creating transparent_icons for your course pages
Using Google Groups for Collaboration
Using and editing Flip Video
Instructional Design Presentations