Learners & Learning
Who Students Are, How They Learn
- Learning Styles Website with a link to Vark Guide to Learning Styles and advice on how to work these into studies. Also includes related links.
- How Students Learn by Ellen J. Langer, Harvard University, describes the power of "uncertainty" in the classroom.
- Campfires in Cyberspace: Primordial Metaphors for Learning in the 21st Century
- The Next Generation Learner This is a Diana Oblinger presentation that will help you understand today's student and how they learn.
- Assessing Student Needs in Web-Based Distance Learning
- Do They Really Think Differently?
- Millennials A look at the tech savy, multi-tasking generation.
- Brain-based learning PPT that addresses how students learn from Dr. Stephanie Golski, Rider University