Frequently Asked Questions
Is the TOTAL Lab open entry/exit approach for me?
Consider the following questions:
- Are you a self starter?
- Are you committed to attaining goals?
- Are you able to read well and work independently?
- Do you prefer a flexible work schedule?
- Do you prefer to learn at your own pace?
- Do you like to establish personal deadlines (as opposed to an instructor's deadlines?)
- Do you have reasonable good problem-solving skills?
- Can you accurately follow step-by-step directions?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are well-suited for TOTAL Lab open-entry/exit classes.
What are the Advantages of TOTAL Lab Classes?
- Set your own work schedule
- No specific class day or time to meet
- No lecture to attend
- Turn in assignments when completed
- Request exams when ready
- With proper software, you can complete your assignments at home or at your workplace.
When is the TOTAL Lab Open?
The TOTAL Lab is located in Penn Hall 312 and is open for your convenience from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday.
You will be able to work in the TOTAL Lab as often and as long as you like... this should perfectly fit into your busy schedule and even allow you to finish your course (s) prior to the end of the semester.
(Hours are subject to change. All changes and holiday hours will be posted)