Frequently Asked Questions
Is the TOTAL Lab open entry/exit approach for me?
Consider the following questions:
- Are you a self starter?
- Are you committed to attaining goals?
- Are you able to read well and work independently?
- Do you prefer a flexible work schedule?
- Do you prefer to learn at your own pace?
- Do you like to establish personal deadlines (as opposed to an instructor's deadlines?)
- Do you have reasonable good problem-solving skills?
- Can you accurately follow step-by-step directions?
If you answered yes to these questions, you are well-suited for TOTAL Lab open-entry/exit classes.
What are the Advantages of TOTAL Lab Classes?
- Set your own work schedule
- No specific class day or time to meet
- No lecture to attend
- Turn in assignments when completed
- Request exams when ready
- With proper software, you can complete your assignments at home or at your workplace.