This course provides the knowledge and skills needed to build and operate a VMware VSphere products and clusters that are common in most data centers today.
As the demand for IT professionals with datacenter virtualization skills increases, it is essential to distinguish yourself in the market with a certification that validates your technical capabilities. Becoming a VMware Certified Professional does just that.
This industry-recognized certification requires completion of a VMware-authorized training course and hands-on experience with VMware technologies. Achieving the VCP certification confirms that you have the education needed to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere environments, as well as the skills obtained by a minimum of six months experience with VMware infrastructure technologies.
In this VMware-authorized course you will learn:
- Virtualization Concepts
- Virtualization Host Configuration
- VMWare Cluster configuration and operation
- Virtual Machine Management, Networking, Performance Monitoring, and more.
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage
- Using vCenter Server
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
- Install and configure ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server
- Apply patches using VMware vCenter Update Manager
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Increase scalability using vCenter Server
- Manage higher availability and data protection using vCenter Server
This course also includes interactive simulations designed to reinforce many of the lessons learned.
The course will present the configuration and management of a robust / full HA/Drs ESXi cluster with SAN technology.
For more information VMware Certified Professional Certification click on the link below:
Course # WITAC 2201, Hours: 72, Tuition $995, Text: Sets are only available at the College Book Store and are subject to change by VMware. VMware IT Academy vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6] - English eKit. Current Student Kit Part # EDU-EN-VSICM6-SE-KIT.
Click here to register for this course.
For directions on how to register click here.
To request more info about any of our courses please contact us 215-968-8132 or email@example.com.