Courses for Business
The IT Academy offers computer training through individual courses, certification programs and online learning. This is hands-on learning coupled with instructors who are well-versed in the latest technologies.
All IT Academy and computer literacy programs can be customized for the workplace as well. The Center for Workforce Development can assist in developing a customized training plan to meet the needs of businesses and organizations.
The College is an independent organization dedicated to quality instruction and has no allegiance to any manufacturer or supplier of computer hardware or software.
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe InDesign CS6
- Digital Camera Workshop
- AutoCAD – 2D and 3D Modeling
- Access – Basic to Advanced
- Excel – Basic to Advanced
- Word - Basic to Advanced
- Outlook – Introduction
- Microsoft Project – Basic and Advanced
- Powerpoint – Basics and Beyond
- Microsoft Publisher – Introduction
- Quickbooks – Comprehensive/ Payroll/ Advanced Tips and Tricks
- Introduction to Information Technology and Medical Office Applications
- HTML 5 Basic & Advanced
- Creating a Dynamic Website with PHP and My SQL
- Web 2.0: Blogs, Wikis, and Podcasts
- Dreamweaver – Basic and Advanced
- Flash – Basic and Advanced
- Introduction to ASP.NET 4.0 in C#