Oracle Database Administration Fundamentals
The student will gain knowledge and skills of an Oracle Database Administrator. Participants will learn to install, create and administer an Oracle 11g database. You will learn to configure the database for an application, employ basic monitoring procedures, implement backup and recovery strategy and move data between databases and files. Students should have knowledge in reading and writing simple and complex SQL statements and techniques. This course prepares students for jobs in which database administration will be their main area of responsibility, or work in environments in which databases are central to their job roles. The course will help prepare the student for Oracle Certification.
- Oracle Database Architecture.
- Installing and creating Oracle Databases.
- Managing an Oracle Instance & Storage Structures.
- Administering User Security.
- Managing Schema Objects, Data & Concurrency.
- Introduction to Performance Management.
- Introduction to Flashback & SQL Loader.
- Introduction to Backup & Recovery procedures.
Text: OCA: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate Study Guide: (Exams1Z0-051 and 1Z0-052)
Course Code: WITAC 2016
Registration and Information
Click here to register for this course.