Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 offers a broad range of functionality that addresses a vast number of business collaboration scenarios. Students will learn to configure and support SharePoint Server 2010 from preparing an infrastructure to configuring related technologies and products, to deploying SharePoint Servers and Farms using both out-of-the-box installation wizards and scripts, and creating a web application to serve as a corporate intranet.
Students will learn to:
- Deploy SharePoint Server 2010 farms
- Create logical architecture of web applications, content databases, site collections and sites.
- Manage security of SharePoint content by configuring authentication and access controls.
- Configure SharePoint services such as search, user profiles and the managed metadata service.
- Optimize, monitor and troubleshoot performamce of SharePoint servers and services,
- Ensure that data is protected and highly available.
- Deploy and manage customized SharePoint functionality and solutions.
- Prepare for the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist exam 70-667.
- Creating a SharePoint 2010 Intranet
- Administering and Automating SharePoint
- Managing Web Applications
- Administering and Securing SharePoint Content
- Service Applications and the Managed Metadata Service
- Configuring User Profiles and Social Networking
- Administraing SharePoint Search
- Implementing Enterprise Service Applications
- Deploying and Upgrading to SharePoint 2010
- Administering SharePoint Customization
- Implementing Business Continuity
- Monitoring and Optimizing SharePoint Performance
The skills measured for the exam can be found at:
When you pass Exam 70-667 you complete the requirements for the following certification:
- MCTS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring
Course # WITAC 1087
Text: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-667): Configuring Microsoft SharePoint 2010, ISBN # 978-0735638853
Click here to register for this course.
For directions on how to register click here.
To request more info about any of our courses please contact us 215-968-8132 or email@example.com.