Windows 7 – Configuration
Don't be left behind! It is time to certify/recertify! You will learn how to install, deploy, and upgrade to Windows 7, including ensuring hardware and software compatibility, to configure pre-installation and post-installation system settings, configure Windows security features, configure network connectivity applications included with Windows 7 and mobile computing. You will also be able to maintain systems, including monitoring for and resolving performance and reliability issues.
In this MCTS course the student will learn the following skills for:
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Configuring System Images
- Deploying System Images
- Managing Devices and Disks
- Managing Applications
- Network Settings
- Windows Firewall and Remote Management
- BranchCache and Resource Sharing
- Authentication and Account Control
- DirectAccess and VPN Connections
- BitLocker and Mobility Options
- Windows Update and Windows Internet Explorer
- Monitoring and Performance
- Recovery and Backup
The skills measured for the exam can be found at:
When you pass Exam 70-680: Windows 7, Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification:
- MCTS: Windows 7, Configuration
Achieving this certification will earn you credits towards:
- MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- MCITP: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- MCITP: Enterprise Administrator Windows Server 2008
Course # WITAC 1080, Hours: 64, Tuition: $815, Text: Configuring Windows 7 ISBN # 978-0-7356-2708-6
Click here to register for this course.
For directions on how to register click here.
To request more info about any of our courses please contact us at: 215-968-8132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.