Exchange Server Configuration
(Exam 70-662, 70-663)
Exchange Server is the world’s leading e-mail server software. Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2 have made changes that messaging administrators need to know and understand in their daily work with Exchange Server. This program focuses on the skills, concepts, technologies, and potential pitfalls that admins in the trenches need to understand. It also provides the information needed to earn the MCITP certification.
• Updates in Exchange Server, the world’s leading e-mail server software, required messaging administrators need to update their knowledge in order to provide the best possible e-mail solutions
• Highly focused and comprehensive program that teaches students to design a highly available e-mail messaging server, install and configure Exchange Server 2010, work with recipients, groups and mailboxes, configure public folders, secure Exchange, and more
• CD includes video walkthroughs of more difficult tasks, practice exams, and electronic flashcards.
In this course the student will learn the following skills:
- Introduction to Exchange Server 2010
- Installing and Configuring Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Connectors, Routing and Transport, and Connectivity
- Managing Exchange Server 2010 Mail-Enabled Objects
- Configuring and Managing Public Folders
- Configuring Security, Compliance and Policies
- Configuring High-Availability Solutions for Exchange Server
- Disaster Recovery Operations for Exchange Server
- Monitoring and Reporting with Exchange server 2010
- Planning the Exchange Server 2010 Migration and Infrastructure
- Designing and Deploying Mailbox Services
- Designing Routing and Client Connectivity
- Designing Security and Compliance
- Designing High Availability and Recovery
When you pass Exam 70-662: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration
Exam 70-662: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuring: counts as credit toward the following certification(s):
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-663: Pro: Designing and Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: counts as credit toward the following certification(s): Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Messaging Administrator 2010
Course Code: WITAC 1017
Text: Exchange Server 2010 Administration: Real World Skills for MCITP Certification and Beyond (Exams 70-662 and 70-663), ISBN # 978-0-470-62443-2
Click here to register for this course.
For directions on how to register click here.
To request more info about any of our courses please contact us 215-968-8132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.