Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
Don't be left behind! It is time to certify/recertify in the current technologies! Do you need to develop and maintain solutions built on the Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence platform or are you responsibile for creating business intelligence (BI) using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)?
In this MCTS course (exam 70-448) you will learn the following skills:
- Developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages
- Debugging and error handling in SSIS
- Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Administering, Securing and Executing SSIS Packages
- Developing SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)Cubes
- Extending SSAS Cubes
- Managing SSAS Storage, Processing and Deployment
- Securing and Administering SSAS
- Working with SSAS Data Mining
- Developing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Reports
- Extending and Deploying SSRS Reports
- Scheduling and Securing Deployed Reports and Data Sources
- Configuring and Administering the SSRS Server
The skills measured for the exam can be found at:
When you pass Exam 70-448: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance, you complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
Credit Toward Certification
Exam 70-448: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance counts as credit toward the following certification:
- MCITP: Business Intelligence Developer
Course # WITAC 2504
Text: MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-448): Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008 Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance (Self-Paced Training Kits) by Erik Veerman, Teo Lachev and Dejan Sarka (Paperback - Apr 15, 2009) ISBN# 978-0-7356-2636-2.
Click here to register for this course.
For directions on how to register click here.
To request more info about any of our courses please contact us 215-968-8132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.