Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Data warehousing is a solution organizations use to centralize business data for reporting and analysis. This instructor-led course focuses on teaching you how to create a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services. This course helps you to prepare for exam 70-463.
- Implementing a data warehouse.
- Developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
- Enforcing data integrity by using Master Data Services.
- Cleansing data by using Data Quality Services.
After completing this course, students will be able to
- Describe data warehouse concepts and architecture considerations.
- Select an appropriate hardware platform for a data warehouse.
- Design and implement a data warehouse.
- Implement Data Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Implement Control Flow in an SSIS Package.
- Debug and Troubleshoot SSIS packages.
- Implement an SSIS solution that supports incremental data warehouse loads and changing data.
- Integrate cloud data into a data warehouse ecosystem infrastructure.
- Implement data cleansing by using Microsoft Data Quality Services.
- Implement Master Data Services to enforce data integrity.
- Extend SSIS with custom scripts and components.
- Deploy and Configure SSIS packages.
- Describe how information workers can consume data from the data warehouse.
Course # WITAC 2509
Text: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (Microsoft Press Training Kit), ISBN# 978-0-7356-6609-2.
Click here to register for this course.
For directions on how to register click here.
To request more info about any of our courses please contact us 215-968-8132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.