- Intro to SQL
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Administering SQL 2012 Databases
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL 2012
- Business Intelligence Solutions
Use this link to learn more about certifications & exams, jobs & hiring click here
For more information or to schedule a one on one discussion about pathways toward certifications, contact us at: 215-968-8132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For directions on how to register for courses click here.
This course is designed for students who are familiar with computers and who need to use the features and functionality of the Windows 10 operating system for personal and/or professional reasons.
Students will be able to:
- Access Windows 10
- Use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and multitasking with multiple programs.
- Customize the Windows 10 environment
- Install and remove printers and perpheral devices
- Use Windows 10 security features to create more secure passwords and protect your device against common attacks.
Tuition $195 (plus text) course # WCOSY 0035.