Tuition and Expenses
A payment fee and schedule is listed below. This schedule will also be given to each applicant at the time of their interview. Tuition payments are to be made prior to the start of each semester.
Books and uniforms are purchased by the student and are not included in the price of tuition.
There will be additional fees per semester that cover the cost of radiation monitoring, malpractice insurance, and other costs applicable to the program. In addition, students will be required to pay application fees for the A.R.R.T. examination following successful completion of the Program. The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists fee for application is currently $200.00.
All registration fees are non-reimbursable. This includes pre-assessment testing fees, College admission fees, and any other fees associated with the admissions process. Tuition payments are to be made prior to the start of the first and fourth semesters.
A student, who voluntarily withdraws, is dismissed for failure to maintain satisfactory progress or is granted a leave of absence may be eligible for a tuition refund. The student must advise the Program, in writing, of their intention to withdraw and formally request a refund. The effective action date shall be the date the program receives such notification. Deposits and fees are not refundable. All withdrawls must be in writing and addressed to the program director.
The following schedule shall apply in all cases:
- Before the official start-date of each semester: 100% refund
- During the first week of each semester : 75% refund
- During the second and third weeks of each semester: 50% refund
- Withdrawing from the Program after the third week of each semester: NO refund.
Approximate Fee Schedule for Radiography
Non-refundable Acceptance Fee: $150.00 due on acceptance
Tuition: $14,500.00 (Divided into six payments)
- 1st Payment: $3,250.00 due May 1**
- 2nd Payment: $2,800.00 due September 1
- 3rd Payment: $2,800.00 due January 1
- 4th Payment $1,790.00 due May 1 ( second year)
- 5th Payment $2,240.00 due September 1
- 6th Payment $1,120 due January 1
*Please note consideration is given to tuition due dates and disbursement of Financial Aid and Student Loans.
**Laboratory Fee (includes Radiation Film Badges, Lead markers and Liability Insurance): included in Payment 1
Clinical Uniforms with BCCC insigne: $128.00 (estimate) due at time of measurements
Required Textbooks: $1,100.00 (estimate for entire program)
Additional Student Supplies (white oxford shoes/sneakers): $50.00
Graduation Cap & Gown: $25.00 due March 1
ARRT Certification paid directly to agency $200
Clinical driving expenses are the responsibility of the student
- A.A. Occupational Studies #2068 ( Bucks County Community College)
- A.S/B.S. Radiologic Science Administration (St. Joseph's College of Maine)
- B.S Radiation Sciences ( Gwynedd Mercy University, University of Mary)
- B.S Radiation Therapy ( Gwynedd Mercy University)