Admission requirements vary by Program.
In general candidates for admission are limited to:
- Radiographers holding a valid ARRT certificate in Radiography and where appropriate a valid License.
- Student Radiographers with a graduation date prior to the start of a given class.
- Other Radiologic Science practitioners having primary ARRT certification or qualifying for the ARRT examinations in the specialty area.
- Applicants for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging Program should have some background in cross-sectional anatomy. ARMRIT Students welcomed
- Applicants taking ARRT certification boards in 2015 must have achieved a minimal of an Associate degree to be eligible
Bucks County Community College is committed to providing equal education and employment opportunities. This encompasses persons in legally-protected classifications in regard to race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, sexual orientation, age, religion, disabilities, and military veterans. The College provides reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please call the Campus Coordinator for Equal Employment Opportunity in advance to request or clarify accommodations or to address issues concerning equal opportunities at 215-968-8090. The EEO Office is located in Room 130, Tyler Hall, Newtown.