Admission Procedures Phase II
Application to the Practical Nursing Program involves three phases. The second phase is as follows:
- Students who achieve the required score on the NLN-PN Pre-Entrance Exam will be invited into Phase II of the admission process where the following is required:
- Completed college application (fee waived if completed online)
- Physical Health Exam Report and vision exam
- One (1) Personal Reference
- Two (2) Professional Reference Form
- Official High School Transcript or GED equivalent
- Personal letter stating intent for entering the program,
understanding of nursing and career goals.
Click here to return to Phase I.
Click here to move on to Phase III.