Application to the Practical Nursing Program involves three phases. Phase I is as follows:
- Prospective students must receive a satisfactory score on the National League for Nursing (NLN-PN) Pre-Entrance Exam before applying to the program. In order to progress to Phase II, a minimum percentile rank of 65 will be required.
- For additional information about the program read the PN and NLN Intro Letter.
- To view the test schedule online click here and navigate to the PN-NLN Scheduled Test Dates Section.
- To Register for the NLN for PN go to www.nlnonlinetesting.org
- For a step-by-step registration guide, download this document: NLN Registration Guide
Click here to view Phase II.
Click here to view Phase III.