Review Course for the NLN-PN Pre-Entrance Exam
This course will review the basic Math, English and Science skills needed to help you be successful on the NLN-PN Pre-entrance Exam.
Pursue your goal of becoming a LPN and register today!
Great News Practical Nursing Candidates!
You may now Re-Take the NLN-PN Pre-entrance exam after a waiting period of four weeks from your original exam date.
- Dates: 9 Monday, 1 Tuesday. & 7 Wednesday evenings
- June 2 & 4
- June 9 & 11
- June 16 & 18
- June 23 & 25
- June 30 & July 1 (Note: this is a Tuesday)
- July 7 & 9
- July 14 & 16
- July 21 & 23
- July 28
- Time: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: Bucks County Community College
275 Swamp Road, Newtown, PA 18940
Allied Health Building
- Fee: $229.00
- Required Textbook: NLN Review Guide for LPN Pre-Entrance Exam, 3rd ed. Available in our bookstore or through vendor of your choice.
- Course Number: ATEST 0056 N01
To register: call 215-968-8409 and select option #1 or on-line @ www.bucks.edu/con-ed
For questions, call 215-968-8025 and select option #2.