Center for Allied Health
The Center for Allied Health at Bucks County Community College provides quality, up-to-date information for practicing health care professionals and those wishing to enter the healthcare field. Please browse our site for course offerings and information.
Your staff in the Healthcare Institute:
Bucks County Community College is proud to offer continuing education courses for nurses and health care professionals. Taught by highly-skilled and experienced instructors, these courses can enhance current skills, offer an opportunity to learn new skills, and assist in moving professionals further up the career ladder in healthcare.
- Allied Health Home
- Advanced Medical Imaging
- ARC Lifeguard Training
- Ayurveda (intro)
- Certified Harp & Certified Master Harp Therapist
- Continuing Education for Nurses & Healthcare Professionals
- CPR & First Aid Certification & Recertification
- Dental Assisting
- Electronic Health Record Management
- EKG/Phlebotomy Technician Comprehensive
- Healing Arts
- Massage Modalities
If you have additional questions, please contact Janet Baker at 215-968-8324.