OADM246 Microsoft PowerPoint Level III
Department of Business Studies: Office Administration
- I. Course Number and Title
- OADM246 Microsoft PowerPoint Level III
- II. Number of Credits
- 1 credit
- III. Number of Instructional Minutes
- IV. Prerequisites
- OADM245 (C or better)
- V. Other Pertinent Information
- This course is offered only in the TOTAL Lab.
- VI. Catalog Course Description
- This course is designed for students wishing to master advanced levels of Microsoft PowerPoint. Students learn how to use PowerPoint software for advanced desktop presentation techniques, including advanced animation and sound sequences.
- VII. Required Course Content and Direction
Course Learning Goals
- import advanced graphics and animated sequences,
- import advanced sound sequences,
- manipulate sequences for maximum effect; and
- design and run a complex desktop presentation.
Planned Sequence of Topics and/or Learning Activities
- advanced graphics and animated sequences
- advanced digital audio sequences
- manipulating sequences
- complex desktop publishing
Assessment Methods for Course Learning GoalsThe assessment of course learning goals is based on performance-based application projects.
Reference, Resource, or Learning Materials to be used by Student:See course syllabus.
Review/Approval Date: 12/06/2010; Revised 4/2013; New Core 8/2015