OADM156 Basic Applications of Web Page Development
Department of Business Studies: Office Administration
- I. Course Number and Title
- OADM156 Basic Applications of Web Page Development
- II. Number of Credits
- 1 credit
- III. Number of Instructional Minutes
- IV. Prerequisites
- OADM155 (C or better)
- V. Other Pertinent Information
- This course is offered only in the TOTAL Lab.
- VI. Catalog Course Description
- This course is designed for students wishing to master the fundamentals of creating pages on the World Wide Web.
- VII. Required Course Content and Direction
Course Learning Goals
- create Web pages;
- demonstrate an understanding of proper Web site design and management techniques; and
- demonstrate an understanding of the proper procedure to create Web sites suitable for course work, professional purposes, and personal use.
Planned Sequence of Topics and/or Learning Activities
- creating a Web page and local site
- add Web pages, links, and images
- plan tables and page layout
Assessment Methods for Course Learning GoalsThe assessment of the course learning goals is based on performance-based assignments and tests and a final applications project.
Reference, Resource, or Learning Materials to be used by Student:See course syllabus.
Review/Approval Date - 05/04; Revised 1/2010; Revised 4/2013; New Core 8/2015