MGMT235 Business Plan Development (Experimental)
Department of Business Studies: Business Studies Department Archive
- I. Course Number and Title
- MGMT235 Business Plan Development (Experimental) Course No Longer Offered
- II. Number of Credits
- 3 credits
- III. Number of Instructional Minutes
- IV. Prerequisites
- MGMT100 (C or better) or MGMT110 (C or better) or MGMT155 (C or better)
- V. Other Pertinent Information
- VI. Catalog Course Description
- Students develop and enhance a comprehensive written business plan and provide an oral presentation of the plan.
- VII. Required Course Content and Direction
Course Learning Goals
- Create and analyze necessary business components.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan with integrated components.
- Present the business plan in written and oral form.
Planned Sequence of Topics and/or Learning Activities
The following topics are presented:
- concept evaluation
- organizational structure
- competitive analysis
- marketing plan
- management team
- financing & accounting
- customer analysis
Assessment Methods for Course Learning GoalsCourse learning goals are assessed using a variety of quizzes, tests, projects, and performance-based tasks, as specified by the area faculty and described in the individual instructor's course syllabus.
Reference, Resource, or Learning Materials to be used by Student:Text(s) as selected by the full-time Management/Marketing Area faculty. Students use educational resources as specified in the individual instructor's syllabus.