Lifelong Learning for the Second Half of Life
Just as every play has a second act, each of us enters a unique phase in our second half of life. More and more adults over 50 are seeking rewarding learning experiences and new skills. Studies show that adults who continue to learn can live longer, be more effective, and have a stronger sense of well-being. Additionally, more adults are entering second careers and want new marketable skills.
So, whether you’re interested in personal enrichment, or a second career, take a look at all the possibilities you have to pick from.
Second Act Personal Development
- Skincare and Menopause
- Classical Music: Listening with Confidence
- The Passion of Opera
- Elements of Music
The Harlem Renaissance
- American Music from the Revolutionary War through the 1920s
- Creative Collage
- Waiting in “Unhope”: Tess of the D’Urbervilles, by Thomas Hardy
- Introduction to Evaluating, Appraising, and Establishing Antique Values
- Mah Jongg
- AARP - Driver Safety Programs
Other Personal Development Courses
- iPads® and iPhones® - what about those Apps?
- Microsoft Word 2013 – Beginners
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 - Beginners
- Social Media
- Where Did My File Go? Understanding File Management
- Windows 8.1 for Beginners