Welcome to Continuing Education's E-Learning Programs. The Continuing Education Department at Bucks County Community College now offers a variety of programs in this flexible and convenient learning format. Join the fast growing number of students who are taking advantage of online classes. Gain new skills to help advance your career by completing a certificate program, meet required ACT 48 hours; learn to paint or learn a new language.
E-learning provides a convenient, standardized and economical approach for students to learn. Students attend class from anywhere - in the office, at home, at school, or on the road, and study at a pace that's right for them. With courses that are either instructor-led or self-paced, with or without a live chat or web conferencing component, Bucks can assist you with your educational needs.
Online Learning Partners
Bucks partners with the best online providers so that we can bring you the best programs! For a complete listing of our noncredit online opportunities, visit the websites below:
For more information, contact Maryann Brennan: 215-968-8104 or email@example.com.
Skills for the 21st Century
Get skills for the 21st century. Demonstrate your knowledge. Boost your productivity and your organization’s bottom line.
- Online learning is easy. It’s fun!
- Participate anytime day or evening, from any computer.
- Most courses are offered 4 times a year.
- Classes start the first Monday of the month.
- Internet access with Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari web browser.
- Audio software such as Windows Media, Real, Quicktime, or Flash.
- Speakers to listen to audio.
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. It's no wonder that many long-lasting friendships have formed in our lively and intelligent discussion areas. All courses run for six weeks (with a two-week grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
the eLerning center
Bucks County Community College, in partnership with Gatlin Education Online Career Training Courses, offers online, open enrollment, self-paced programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the most effective web-based learning experience available today. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience. They respond to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
Each program includes a set of lessons and evaluations; grades are a combination of the instructor/mentor's evaluation of students' work and computer graded tests. We know you'll appreciate the quality as well as the convenience of anytime, anywhere.
• Open enrollment - register at any time.
• Financing available for students who need assistance.
• Instructors for one-on-one assistance.
• All materials are shipped directly to you upon registration.
• Most courses designed to be completed in 90-180 days.
• BCCC certificate of completion upon successful completion of the program!
Looking for affordable, self-paced, online certificate programs that can train you for the latest, in-demand job skills? BCC in partnership with Protrain Online is your solution! With online training you have flexible anytime, anywhere learning. See what we have to offer and start training today!
Command Spanish ®, Inc.
Command Spanish®, Inc. offers innovative e-Training Spanish language programs. All programs are based on the exclusive, revolutionary Language Power-Lock System which unites seven interactive processes to provide contextualized, purposeful learning opportunities.
Online Spanish Language courses are available in the following fields:
• General Interest –Community, Workplace
• Business & Industry –Financial Institutions, Construction Supervisors, Real Estate Sales
• Medical – Hospital Nurses*, Medical Office Nurses*, Physicians, and Pharmacy Personnel
• Education – School Teachers and Administrators, Library Personnel
• Law Enforcement, Corrections, and Probation: Law Enforcement Officers
Courses are $99 each, approximate time for completion is 14 hours while the course remains open for 120 days.
For more information, contact the Center for Workforce Development 215-968-8006
To register for e-Training Command Spanish® courses, visit www.CommandSpanishOnline.com
* Accepted for credit by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation in all 50 States.