Kids on Campus: General Camp Information
Program Refund Policy
There is a $25 non-refundable fee for any cancellation. Refunds (less $25) will be made ONLY when you notify the Continuing Education Office AT LEAST SEVEN (7) DAYS before the first day of the program.
If you have paid by check, your refund will arrive in three weeks. Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card payments will be credited to your account.
Your satisfaction guaranteed!
If you are not completely satisfied with our program, please call our Office at 215-504-8532 or 215-968-8016 by the last day of any camp.
General Camp Information
- The College does not provide insurance for possible injury during the sessions. Participants should be prepared to show that adequate coverage has been obtained from other sources.
- Hot and cold food service is available. A lunch package may be purchased on Monday for the full week for $26.25.
- Clothing should be appropriate for each program. Flip flops are discouraged.
- Outdoor activities will be held indoors during inclement weather.
- For sports clinics, students should bring a bathing suit and towel for pool activity. (Lock for locker is suggested.)
- All camps have limited enrollment. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis.