Summer I 2018
Students are permitted to meet with the history tutor for one 30-minute appointment per day. Second appointments may be available with a writing tutor and must be scheduled by using the Tutoring Appointment Request link, calling 215-968-8044, or stopping into the Newtown Center in L210. Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- Help you utilize your text and class notes
- Help you understand class concepts
- Help you learn how to prepare for a test
- Help you focus on and interrelate various concepts in your course
What We Can't Do
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day the assignment is due or the day of the test
- Do your homework for you
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Take the place of going to class
- Guarantee that you will get a good grade
- Tutor for placement or standardized tests