Summer III 2018
Newtown and Virtual Campuses
Students may meet with a world language tutor for two 30-minute face-to-face appointments per day as availability permits. Online appointments for Spanish and French are available upon request and must be scheduled by using the Tutoring Appointment Request link, calling 215-968-8044, or stopping into the Newtown Center in L210. Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment with the American Sign Language, French, Japanese, Spanish, or Italian tutors.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
For more World Languages resources, please visit the Language and Literature Department.
What We Can Do
- Help you with vocabulary, verb tenses, sentence structure, punctuation, grammar
- Help you to understand an assignment you've been given
- Help you with reading comprehension
- Help you with pronunciation
- Help you with listening skills
What We Can't Do
- Write any part of your homework, paragraph, or essay for you
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day your assignment is due or the day of the test
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Take the place of going to class
- Proofread your assignment, paragraph or essay for you
- Guarantee that you will get good grades
- Tutor for placement or standardized tests