Newtown and Virtual Campuses
Students may meet with a world language tutor for two 30-minute face-to-face appointments per day as availability permits. Online appointments for Spanish and French are available upon request and must be scheduled by using the Tutoring Appointment Request link, calling 215-968-8044, or stopping into the Newtown Center in L210. Please click on the links below to schedule or request an appointment with the French, Japanese, Spanish, or Italian tutors.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
For more World Languages resources, please visit the Language and Literature Department.
What We Can Do
- Help you with vocabulary, verb tenses, sentence structure, punctuation, grammar
- Help you to understand an assignment you've been given
- Help you with reading comprehension
- Help you with pronunciation
- Help you with listening skills
What We Can't Do
- Write any part of your homework, paragraph, or essay for you
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day your assignment is due or the day of the test
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Take the place of going to class
- Proofread your assignment, paragraph or essay for you
- Guarantee that you will get good grades
- Tutor for placement or standardized tests