Economics tutoring will return in the fall 2018 semester.
Newtown and Lower Bucks Campuses
At Newtown and LBC, drop in the Center (L210) for face-to-face economics tutoring. No appointment is needed; however, please click on the links below to check for tutor availability for your particular course. Each tutoring session will last a maximum of 30 minutes. You can also stop into the Academic Success Center at L210 or call 215-968-8044 to for additional information.
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- Help you utilize your economics text, class notes, and homework assignments
- Help you get started on a homework assignment
- Help you understand a particular economics concept
- Help you solve a difficult homework problem
- Help you learn how to prepare for an economics test
- Help you focus on and interrelate the various topics covered in your course
- Help you devise a strategy for taking an accounting test
What We Can't Do
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test
- Do your homework for you
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Take the place of going to class
- Guarantee that you will get a good grade