Students are permitted to meet with a computer science tutor for one 30-minute appointment per day. Please click on the links below to schedule or request an individual appointment. You can also stop into the Academic Success Center at L210 or call 215-968-8044 to request an appointment or for additional information.
Face-to-face tutoring for Computer Science is available at the Newton Campus by request. Call 215-968-8044, or use the following link to request an appointment:
Please note: The semester schedule is subject to change. Click on Schedule Appointment and sign into TutorTrac™ for the most up-to-date schedule.
What We Can Do
- Help you understand concepts addressed in your computer course
- Help you find resources to further practice your computer skills
- Help you understand your assignment
- Help you become comfortable with computer operating systems, utilities, and applications
What We Can't Do
- Be of much help if you come to the Center the day of your test
- Do your homework for you
- Be of any assistance with a take-home test
- Take the place of going to class
- Tutor for placement or standardized tests
Other Computer Information
For face-to-face technology assistance (for non-CISC classes) or online tutorials, please visit the Service Desk on the third floor of the Newtown Campus Library or in the Library at LBC and UBC. See link for phone numbers and locations at UBC and LBC.