Required Course Planning Sessions and New Student Orientation
Now that you've applied to Bucks, please follow these steps to begin your Bucks experience:
- Students must complete placement testing or have testing waived before they attend their Course Planning Session(s) and/or New Student Orientation.
- Note: If you are transferring to Bucks from another institution, email your transcript to email@example.com to determine your eligibility for testing waivers.
Step 2: Make an appointment for planning your courses with an advisor by clicking the link below. After planning your courses, you will be able to register for your approved classes. If you intend to register at your Course Planning session, please be prepared to make payment arrangements at that time. Your mandatory New Student Orientation will be scheduled at your advising appointment.
- High School Enrichment Students: Students that are currently enrolled in high school and are planning to take Bucks courses prior to their high school graduation should not make an advising appointment. Instead, please complete the High School Approval Form. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-968-8112 with any questions.
- Guest Students: Students who are attending or are currently enrolled at another college or university are Guest Students at Bucks. Guest students should follow this link for more information.
- Studio Arts Majors: If you are planning on pursuing a studio arts major, which includes Applied Photography, Cinema Video Production, Fine Arts, Fine Woodworking, Furniture and Cabinetmaking, Graphic Design, Music, Multimedia & Digital Arts, Photography, or Web and Multimedia Design, please contact Susan Cafiero at 215-968-8088 (or e-mail her at email@example.com) to set up an advising appointment.
PLEASE BE PREPARED TO MAKE A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
Note the location when selecting your appointment and type of session. Advising is offered at all campuses: the main campus at Newtown, the Upper Bucks Campus in Perkasie, and the Epstein Campus at Lower Bucks in Bristol.
If you should desire any disability-related accommodations, please contact the Accessibility office by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-968-8182.
For general questions, please feel free to contact the Advising & Transfer Center by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling 215-968-8031.
Bucks County Community College does not discriminate in its educational programs, activities or employment practices based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, religion, ancestry, veteran status, union membership, or any other legally protected category.