Required Course Planning Sessions And New Student Orientation
Now that you've applied to Bucks, please follow the next steps toward beginning your Bucks experience:
Step 1: If you haven't already done so, complete Placement Testing or receive Testing Waivers.
- Students must complete placement testing or have testing waived before they attend the Course Planning Session(s) and New Student Orientation.
- Note: If you are transferring to Bucks from another institution, email your transcript to email@example.com to determine your eligibility for testing waivers.
Step 2: Make an appointment for the required* Course Planning sessions and New Student Orientation. After planning your courses with an advisor, you will be able to register for your approved classes. If you intend to register at your Course Planning Session, please be prepared to make payment arrangements at that time.
- Students with a Prior College Degree: Students may set up an appointment for an advising, course planning, and orientation session with an Educational Planning Advisor, in lieu of the New Student Orientation program. Please call 215-968-8031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your appointment.
- High School Enrichment Students: Students that are currently enrolled in high school and are planning to take Bucks courses prior to their high school graduation, are not required to attend a New Student Orientation session. Instead, High School Enrichment students are to meet with a Bucks counselor prior to registration for courses. To connect with a Bucks counselor, email email@example.com or call 215-968-8189.
- Guest Students: Students who are attending or are currently enrolled at another college or university are Guest Students at Bucks and are not required to attend New Student Orientation. More information on enrollment for Guest Students can be found here.