- You may apply online or on paper. Applications are free.
This form CANNOT be submitted online.
Address your envelope to:
Office of Admissions
Bucks County Community College
275 Swamp Road
Newtown, Pennsylvania 18940
- Arrange for your official high school transcript to be sent to the Director of Admissions.
- G.E.D. recipients should have their official G.E.D. scores sent to the Director of Admissions by the testing agency.
- Assessment testing is required for all students.
- The purpose of assessment testing is to discover each student's level of learning and skills in order to increase the opportunity to succeed in college work.
- You will be advised of testing dates, times and places when your letter of acceptance is mailed.
- Please review the list of reasons why someone may be exempt from placement testing.
- Students who have previously attended other colleges will be considered for admission as a transfer student.
- Transfer students seeking a degree must submit an official copy of their transcript(s) sent from all previously attended colleges.
- Transfer students not seeking a degree can submit an unofficial copy of their transcript(s) from all previously attended colleges.
- Previous college work will be evaluated for transfer to the College by submitting a completed Transcript Evaluation Request form.