Register for Summer
Accelerate Your Degree!
Find Your Courses & Camps
There are several other ways to explore the college's courses and majors:
- Browse majors & certificates
- Browse credit course descriptions
- Search all courses by keyword: Click on "Courses " at the very top of this page.
Need help choosing courses? Our advisors are here for you.
Registration Dates & Procedures (Credit Courses)
Small Classes = Personal Attention
Bucks professors love to teach and are accessible to students. Typical class size is 18-25.
- View students and alumni talking about Bucks and why they chose it (videos).
- View Bucks professors talking about their love of teaching (video).
- View students talking about their professors (video).
Three Campuses plus Online
Bucks campuses have state-of-the-art science, computer and allied health labs, smartboards in most classrooms, and free WiFi.
The beautiful main campus in Newtown, on 200 acres adjacent to Tyler State Park, includes recently renovated lecture halls, library, student center and indoor pool, on-campus child care during fall and spring semesters, gymnasium and wellness center, new allied health and music & multimedia facilities, and the new 9,000 square foot James J. Linksz Pavilion.
Our Virtual Campus offers eLearning (online) and hybrid courses with award-winning student support staff.
Bucks is Excellent
Ninety-five percent of our students surveyed would recommend Bucks to their friends and family.
That says it all.
Bucks is Convenient
Courses meet days, evenings, weekends and online to fit your schedule.
- Courses start on various dates and vary in length from 6 to 15 weeks. (Modular courses are those which begin and/or end outside the established term dates.)
Bucks is Affordable
Save thousands of dollars compared with four-year colleges and universities with our in-County resident tuition rate.