Register now for summer courses!
Accelerate Your Degree
Save hundreds of dollars with our in-County resident tuition rate.
Most Bucks courses transfer easily to your four year college or university.*
See this handy checklist for summer-only and other guest students.
Click on "Courses" at top to search for courses in your area of interest.
- Courses meet days, evenings, weekends and online to fit your schedule.
- Courses start on various dates and vary in length from 3 to 12 weeks.
- Find links to different sections of our summer course listings.
- Find links to course descriptions for all Bucks credit courses.
- To find details on specific course sections, click on the “Students” button, and then “Search for Sections” at the bottom right of WebAdvisor. (You don’t have to log in.)
Planning to take Bucks credit courses beyond this summer? Chose an Admissions checklist.
*Please be advised by your own college or university regarding which courses at Bucks will be transferable and/or equivalent.
Get the Training You Need
Bucks offers non-credit training and certifications in the skills you need to get a job or promotion.
Just for Fun
Check out our variety of non-credit personal enrichment courses, from art to yoga.
Send your kids ages five and older to our wonderful, fun, educational Kids on Campus day camps, with a different theme each week – choose one week, all eight or any combination!