The Tyler Gardens are open to the public and are handicap accessed.
Visitors are encouraged to stroll through the gardens, identifying plant materials, architectural features and Stella Tyler's sculptures. The map should help you find your way around. A copy of the children's quiz is also available, suitable for children from ages 5 to 12.
Tyler Gardens Requests
The college and all those involved in the restoration process hope that you enjoy your time in the gardens. Please help keep their efforts moving forward by respecting the following few requests:
- Please do not sit or climb on the sculpture.
- Please do not engage in any sports activities, including martial arts and yoga, on the lawns.
- Please do not litter or drop cigarette butts on the ground.
- Please do not toss stones or coins into the fountains.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Wedding parties are asked to register with the college and the Security Office (215-968-8394).
Thank you for helping us protect and conserve this wonderful garden.