Tyler Gardens Restoration
In 1987, Tyler Hall and Tyler Formal Gardens were placed on the National Register of Historical Places. Formal restoration of the gardens began in 1999, with the approval from the college and some financial assistance from its Foundation. Most of the financial needs of restoring the garden come from fund-raising events and donations, and a lion's share of the labor comes from volunteers.
The college and all those involved in the restoration process hope that you enjoy your time in the gardens. Please help keep their efforts moving forward by respecting the following few requests:
- Please do not sit or climb on the sculpture.
- Please do not engage in any sports activities, including martial arts and yoga, on the lawns.
- Please do not litter or drop cigarette butts on the ground.
- Please do not toss stones or coins into the fountains.
- Please pick up after your pets.
- Wedding parties are asked to register with the college and the Security Office (215-968-8394).
You can contribute to this labor of love by contacting: