- Professor, Accounting, Business Studies
- Academic Credentials: AA, Bucks County Community College; BS, Bloomsburg University; MEd, Temple University; CPP, Certified Payroll Professional
- Office: Grupp Hall 421
Phone: (215) 968-8420 Ext: 8420
- Office Hours:
Posted on office door - Penn 421.
- ACCT103: Introductory Accounting (Formerly ACCT090)
- ACCT105: Financial Accounting (Formerly Principles of Accounting I)
- ACCT106: Managerial Accounting (Formerly Principles of Accounting II)
- ACCT120: Payroll Records and Accounting
Judy is an alum of BCCC; she received her Bachelors Degree from Bloomsburg State College. While teaching part-time at BCCC, Judy attained her Masters Degree from Temple University and has been a full-time faculty member since 2002. Judy attained her full "professor" designation in the Fall semester of 2015.
Judy is co-author of Bieg/Toland Payroll Accounting, which is published by Cengage.
Return to department list