- Interim Dean ,
- Computer Science Coordinator,
- Academic Credentials: BS, Temple University; MA, Beaver College (Arcadia University)
- Office: Founders Hall 110
Phone: (215) 968-8310 Ext: 8310
- CISC100: Digital Literacy
- CISC110: Introduction to Information Systems
- CISC127: Spreadsheet Concepts and Applications
- CISC128: Comparative Operating Systems
- CISC143: Essentials of Networking
- CISC235: Network Devices
- CISC245: Network Security and Troubleshooting
After teaching at various local high schools for 10 yrs. I came to BCCC as a Part-time faculty member in January 1996, and became a Full-time faculty member January 2000. I am the Computer Science Area Coordinator. My areas of specialization are operating systems,networking, and computer security.
Author of Visualizing Technology, and co-author of GO! Excel 2013 Comprehensive, GO! Office 2016, and GO! All-in-One textbooks (Pearson).
Return to department list