- Instructor, Business Studies
- Academic Credentials: B.A. West Chester University (Honors College), J.D. Penn State The Dickinson School of Law
- Office: Penn Hall 427
Phone: 215-968-8277 Ext: 8277
- LAWS100: Introduction to Paralegal Studies
- LAWS180: Business Organizations: Paralegal
- LAWS220: Legal Research and Writing I
- LAWS240: Tort Law for the Paralegal
- MGMT130: Business Law
- MGMT160: Insurance and Risk Management
- MGMT180: Legal Environment of Business
Brenda Keith is an Instructor in the Business Studies Department, and Co-Coordinator of the paralegal area.
Professor Keith’s scholarly interests include the study of gamification. She has presented her research at the Montgomery County Community College Learning and Technology Conference and at the Bucks County Community College Faculty of the Future Conference. Professor Keith was awarded the 2015 Outstanding Part-Time Faculty Award for her contributions to the Social and Behavioral Sciences Department.
Professor Keith practiced law for seven years before she began teaching at Bucks County Community College. As an attorney, she represented major department stores, national drugstore chains, and manufacturers of large-scale construction equipment. Professor Keith is licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
In law school, Professor Keith served on the Environmental Law Moot Court Team, and as vice president of both the Women's Law Caucus and the Sports, Entertainment and Art Law Society. She was also awarded the Jefferson Rights Award, the Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction’s “Excellence for the Future” award, and the D.T. Marrone Scholarship.
In her spare time, Professor Keith volunteers with the Bucks County Chapter of the YWCA, whose mission is to empower women and eliminate racism.
Return to department list