- Part-Time Faculty, Social & Behavioral Science
- Academic Credentials: Master of Science in Counseling, Cairn University
Bachelors Degree in Psychology and Organization Management, Eastern University
Certified Conflict Mediator
- Office: Founders Hall 209
Phone: 215-504-8500 Ext: 6330
- Office Hours:
Mon, Wed, Fri. Email professor to schedule apt.
- PSYC100: Psychology of Personal Awareness
- PSYC110: Introduction to Psychology
- PSYC125: Psychological Techniques of Stress Management
- PSYC181: Developmental Psychology - Lifespan
- STUS110: Career Decision Making
Currently and for the past 17 years I have been a Adjunct Member of Social and Behavior Science at BCCC. Most of my work experience has been in the mental health and criminal justice fields of study. For over 20 years I have thoroughly enjoyed working in various positions within the human service field. From a director of a psychiatric hospital program, therapist, ER crisis worker, case worker and DUI facilitator for a Bucks County agency, I have much gratitude for those enriching experiences. Most often I share my work experiences in relation to the many psychological concepts and principals we study in class! This always makes our time more fun and interesting! Of course my goal is that students learn psychological principles for their needed education...but most importantly in this day and age... I hope they take the principles we discuss in class to heart! Applying all they have learned to their own personal lives so they can have true success and meaning through the good times and the bad times! I have found it such a joy and rewarding satisfaction to have had this wonderful opportunity to work with all the students at BCCC!
Return to department list