- Instructor,Social Services and Psychology, Social & Behavioral Science
- Academic Credentials: Bachelor's Degree in Social Welfare
Master's Degree in Social Work
PA Licensed Clinical SocialWorker
3year post Masters Certification in Family Therapy
- Office: Founders Hall 209
Phone: 215-504-8500 Ext: 6819
- Office Hours:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:30-1:30 except last Tuesday and Thursday in the month.
- PSYC105: Introduction to Group Dynamics
- SSWK110: Introduction to Social Work and Social Welfare
- SSWK220: Social Work: Interviewing, Assessment, and Referral
I have been on the faculty at Bucks for 20 years. My work experience includes: Child Welfare caseworker, Psychiatric social worker and family therapist at private for profit psychiatric hospital in Philadelphia. Adminstrator and therapist at Family Service agency for 15 years. Independent contractor for outpatient counseling center.
Comments and Feedback
Effective teacher. Uses a variety of methods to engage students in the learning process.
Return to department list