- Part-Time Faculty, Professional Studies: Allied Health & Nursing
- Academic Credentials: MA, Elementary Education, Holy Family University; BA, Fire Administration, Holy Family University
- FRSC100: Introduction to Fire Science
- FRSC201: Firefighting Strategy and Tactics
- FRSC208: The Organization and Management of Emergency Services
42 years of service with the Phila. Fire Department. Currently serving as an active Deputy Chief of suppression with responsibilities for ½ of the city. Former Asst. Fire Marshal and Director of the Phila. Fire Academy.
Return to department list