- Professor Emeritus, psychology, Social & Behavioral Science
- Academic Credentials: BA, Psychology, LaSalle University; EdM, EdD, Counseling Psychology, Temple University; Licensed Psychologist
- Office: Founders Hall 210A
Phone: (215) 968-8061 Ext: 8061
- PSYC110: Introduction to Psychology
- PSYC125: Psychological Techniques of Stress Management
- PSYC130: Psychology Applied to Business
- PSYC180: Human Growth and Development
I am a widower after being married for forty-three years. I had five children, four are living. I also have four grandchildren.
I have been at Bucks since 1967. I have served as a dept.chair for six years and coordinator of Psychology for twenty-seven yrs.
Prior to coming to Bucks, I was an administrator and faculty member at Temple University for five years.I have maintained a limited private practice in Newtown for the past thirty-six years. I am interested in fianance, exec.coaching,and creativity.
Return to department list